Saturday, October 16, 2010

SHOW TIME

Today I experienced a deep tissue massage for my therapy session.  At the beginning, Anthony (therapist) had to realign some areas, but it wasn't any major adjustments.  He proceeded with the deep tissue massage, working more on my left leg.  He also worked in the abdominal area as well as my back. After my session, I was cleared to dance.  Through out the day, as I stretched and rehearsed for the show I had that evening, I noticed that my back pain had diminished.  I also realized that my flexibility was far more than what I had before... it seems that I have the same stretch on both sides and able to do equal movement on each side of my body.

My body feels amazing.  I feel like brand new.  the balance in my body has definitely improved.  I haven't taken any of my technique classes yet, but for the  time being I do see and feel the difference in my body and very impressed in what this research is doing for me and my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment