Saturday, October 30, 2010

10-17 to 10-30

It has been over 2 weeks and since I've had 2 more sessions.  In this time frame, I realized similar reactions from my body that I experienced in the beginning.  Not so much the mood swings, more of the physical changes and aches.  Prior to my second session on 10-21, I noticed I had tender spots on the left side of my head, surrounding my ear.  I'm sure its from the pressure being used.  Later after this session, my left knee began to make clicking and cracking noises that I never had before.  It wasn't something that hurt, however it felt uncomfortable.

Later after explaining this to Anthony on my next appointment on 10-27, he worked around my knee with pressure on the muscles.  It seems that now I don't have the discomfort in my left knee any more. I do continue to have ankle discomfort after being inactive for some time.  I have tried to ice the area but it doesn't seem to work.  Overall I feel great, my back pain has been gone since my first session and hasn't come back.  Everything else seems to come and go minimally.

No comments:

Post a Comment