Friday, October 8, 2010

First session aftermath

Thursday was my first experience with the S.E.T. session.  After Ballet I, I joined Anthony for the first session for my structural work.  It was a bit uncomfortable but the outcome was very noticeable.  After Anthony completed the work on my body, I instantly felt the sense of elongation in my spine and my neck.  I was slightly dizzy but it went away quickly.

Later through out the day, I began to feel spasms in my legs and my arms while I sat down at work.  I also got slight headaches, but they did not last long.  Later that evening, I began to feel nauseous and impatient very quickly with things.  I would lose my train of thought about things I was speaking of and I also felt discomfort in my ankles, knees and back. Lets hope that all these side effects go away fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment